The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program was introduced in 1986 as a way for successful business people who intend to live in Quebec, to secure permanent residence in Canada in exchange for making an investment with the Province. Interest generated from these funds is used to support the economy of Quebec by funding programs aimed at supporting small-to-medium sized enterprises, and the integration of new immigrants and visible minorities.
To be eligible for this program, the applicant must have:
- At least two years of management experience during the 5 years preceding the application;
- A legally-accumulated net worth in excess of CAD$1,600,000; and
- The intention to reside in the Province of Quebec and commit to investing CAD$800,000.
- No language requirements
- Priority processing for those who speak French
- Status in Canada is not conditional on creating a business
- Guaranteed investment, backed by the Quebec Government
- Financing is available for the required investment
Sherbrooke Street Capital is the leading financial intermediary authorized by the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité, et de l’Inclusion to participate in the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program. Please contact us for more information, and to be introduced to an authorized immigration practitioner who can assist you with your case.